Europa draw (last 32) - the possibilities

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A.

If I'm right in thinking that the seeding of the 8 teams from the champs league for the last 32 is based on the actual champs league results (best 4 CL are seeded + 12 winners of EL groups and play second leg at home) and NOT the UEFA Coefficient then the possibilities for us in the next round as we will be seeded are as follows

(There is one more game for Europa league next week which hopefully will confirm the following)

Ajax
Porto
Trabzonspor
Victoria Plzn (Czech)
Rubin Kazan
Hannover 96
Copenhagen - Outside chance of finishing 2nd
Legia Warsaw
Vaslui (Romanian) OR Lazio
Besiktas
Saltzberg or PSG
AZ Alkmar
Austria Vienna - Outside chance of finishing 2nd
Brugge OR Braga
Udinese
Celtic- Outside chance of finishing 2nd
Maccabi Heifa or Steau Bucharest
Krakov- Outside chance of finishing 2nd
locomotive Moscow

Wouldn't mind; Ajax, PSG, any of the Russian teams - always wanted to go, Lazio, any of the German teams in terms of the away day(s) or Celtic.

After Munich I have a taste for it, wasn't sure what to expect but it was a beautiful city.

skillman said:
Wouldn't mind; Ajax, PSG, any of the Russian teams - always wanted to go, Lazio, any of the German teams in terms of the away day(s) or Celtic.

After Munich I have a taste for it, wasn't sure what to expect but it was a beautiful city.

Yeah although it might be a harder draw i would prefer to see is closer in europe and avoid long trips to russia.

Brugge or Vienna may get me to renew my passport and temporarily ditch the 'I'd rather spend it on the family than a selfish football trip' attitude ;-)

skillman said:

Lazio are better than Napoli this year.

sam-caddick said:
skillman said:

Yeah mate I was thinking of the away day in terms of places we're going. :)

sam-caddick said:
skillman said:

Lazio may finish third and not qualify, its 50/50 ... They are at home to Sporting Lisbon and the Romanians are away to Zurich and the Romanians have a better goal difference by +1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.