Europa draw (last 32) - the possibilities

alky313 said:
bainy said:
cibaman said:
If City and United are both seeded does that mean that both play the home leg last? And if so does that mean that we might not play on the Thursday?

Yes - been on sky. they are not allowed to play at home on same night need to be 31 miles apart!! Sky suggesting that one team will play on tuesdays.

*Raises hand*

If theres one time City should bribe its now.

No doubt we'll be given Sunday and Tuesday

Why there cannot be a game on the Tuesday/Wednesday night is beyond me. Yeah, they want to protect the Chimps League but this is a one off. Typical UEFA bullshit...............

bainy said:
cibaman said:
If City and United are both seeded does that mean that both play the home leg last? And if so does that mean that we might not play on the Thursday?

Yes - been on sky. they are not allowed to play at home on same night need to be 31 miles apart!! Sky suggesting that one team will play on tuesdays.

Will the fact that we got more points than them in the Champions league have any bearing on the decision?

skillman said:
sam-caddick said:
skillman said:
Wouldn't mind; Ajax, PSG, any of the Russian teams - always wanted to go, Lazio, any of the German teams in terms of the away day(s) or Celtic.

After Munich I have a taste for it, wasn't sure what to expect but it was a beautiful city.

Lazio are better than Napoli this year.

Yeah mate I was thinking of the away day in terms of places we're going. :)

I would not mind going to Lazio either mate. Anywhere in Germany, Italy, Spain and maybe Greece for me. :)

Games after Europa League games.

Last 16
1st leg - FA Cup
2nd leg - Blackburn (H) or League Cup Final

Last 32
1st leg - Swansea (A)
2nd leg - Chelsea (H)

QF
1st leg - Sunderland (H)
2nd leg - Arsenal (A)

SF
1st leg - Wolves (A)
2nd leg - United (H)

FINAL
9th May - QPR (H)

Hope we get two weak draws in the L32 and L16 then we can attack it properly from the QF.

I would love to see us draw 1 of teh following

Victoria Plzn (Czech)
Vaslui (Romanian)
Krakov (Poland)

MadchesterCity said:
Krakov (Poland)

Wisla has a very small chance to progress. They need to win over leading Twente at home and count on unlikely situation of last in group OB taking point or points at Craven Cottage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.