Europa Draw

I remember the kippax said:
Actually thinking of what the club would want, I wager they would be gagging for Motherwell for a number of reasons -

1. Closest to Manchester, very little travel involved.
2. TV, no doubt, would be billing it as a Battle of Britain, England vs Scotland etc etc.. so decent ratings
3. Almost certain qualification
4. Would at least get some away supporters travelling down for the qualifier rather than looking at empty seats..

Just my thoughts on this but far better than a couple of long flights eastwards

I guarantee that is a previously unused phrase in the English language!!

I remember the kippax said:
Actually thinking of what the club would want, I wager they would be gagging for Motherwell for a number of reasons -

1. Closest to Manchester, very little travel involved.
2. TV, no doubt, would be billing it as a Battle of Britain, England vs Scotland etc etc.. so decent ratings
3. Almost certain qualification
4. Would at least get some away supporters travelling down for the qualifier rather than looking at empty seats..

Just my thoughts on this but far better than a couple of long flights eastwards

Oh yeah, the club will be hoping for Motherwell that's for sure. Far easier logistically than trips to Belarus or Hungary to play teams I can't even pronounce!

So having done a bit of searching the easiest places to get to are these (in order):

Motherwell FC (SCO)
FC Lausanne-Sport (SUI)
FC Timişoara (ROU)
Győri ETO FC (HUN)

We really don't want these places.

PAOK FC (GRE)
FC Dnepr Mogilev (BLR)

skillman said:
Oh my days. Get on with it.
prepare for 8 threads on whoever we get ..with the gimps trying to be the 1st to show who we got ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.