Europa Hooligan League

tonea2003 said:
CTID Chris said:
I assume you're responding to my post.

If spurs lose their Champions League play off - to gain their place in the Group Stage - they do not drop into the Europa league. (Unless the rules have changed over the past few weeks)

think you will find they will, thats how its been for a few years now

The group stage of the competition will consist of 12 groups of 4 teams. Atlético Madrid, being the defending champions of the competition, enters this round. The 37 winners of play-off round and the 10 losers of play-off round in 2010–11 Champions League will also enter this round.

The last play off you do, the ones before you don't. Spurs are in the last play-off.

Pwopa facking Norty!

One of those days i see again on bluemoon, hooligan thread and a M****H song thread.

:-(

ICT-Tam said:
Would fans even be allowed to travel to Turkey? Seem to remember England fans being told not to bother.
Been there with England.,...Don't bother, great for an Holiday, unless your female!!! as a footie fan, they are fu@king inbreads, DNA of a millwall mum and WHU dad and oh through a bit of leeds threesome in and your about there with these fu@kers.

CTID Chris said:
bluesmith said:
Yes they will

I assume you're responding to my post.

If spurs lose their Champions League play off - to gain their place in the Group Stage - they do not drop into the Europa league. (Unless the rules have changed over the past few weeks)

Yes i was replying to your post and your still wrong rules haven't changed either - see celtic last season.

Angelo, Michel ?

cyberblue said:
Tbilisi said:
Just been looking at some of the clubs in this years competition,

Napoli
PSG
Feyenoord
Galatasaray
Tranzonspor
Aris Salonika
Red Star Belgrade

Going to be some hectic nights when we play some of this lot!
Hope we play Feynoord i have a few mates in Holland who Support them .They also come to Manchester a few times each season to Watch City

Corky said:
tonea2003 said:
think you will find they will, thats how its been for a few years now

The group stage of the competition will consist of 12 groups of 4 teams. Atlético Madrid, being the defending champions of the competition, enters this round. The 37 winners of play-off round and the 10 losers of play-off round in 2010–11 Champions League will also enter this round.

The last play off you do, the ones before you don't. Spurs are in the last play-off.

yes you do, in our play off round there are the following

74 clubs will play in the play-off round: the 35 winners from the third qualifying round, the 15 losers from the 2010–11 UEFA Champions League third qualifying round (10 champions and 5 non-champions), and the following 24 clubs which enter in this round: of which we are one

cyberblue said:
Tbilisi said:
Just been looking at some of the clubs in this years competition,

Napoli
PSG
Feyenoord
Galatasaray
Tranzonspor
Aris Salonika
Red Star Belgrade

Going to be some hectic nights when we play some of this lot!
Hope we play Feynoord i have a few mates in Holland who Support them .They also come to Manchester a few times each season to Watch City

Cyber - I may have asked you this, but is one of them a good 6ft + with a pony tail? I met a Feynoord fan over in Hamburg.Telling him about the Ajax fans I know that come over - wasnt impressed with "the fvcking jews"

simonk said:
cyberblue said:

Cyber - I may have asked you this, but is one of them a good 6ft + with a pony tail? I met a Feynoord fan over in Hamburg.Telling him about the Ajax fans I know that come over - wasnt impressed with "the fvcking jews"

That's Angelo !!

Mad Ferret said:
Angelo, Michel ?Yeah & Patrick ,Dennis,Ronnie ect

cyberblue said:
<br /><br />-- Mon May 31, 2010 4:25 pm --<br /><br />
salfordpaul said:
cyberblue said:
they got battered by city at the pre season friendly in aarhoose, denmark a few years ago..wasn't too friendly in my opinion!
& exactly how many got "battered"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.