Europa Hooligan League

cyberblue said:
Mad Ferret said:
Angelo, Michel ?Yeah & Patrick ,Dennis,Ronnie ect

-- Mon May 31, 2010 4:25 pm --

salfordpaul said:
they got battered by city at the pre season friendly in aarhoose, denmark a few years ago..wasn't too friendly in my opinion!
& exactly how many got "battered"?
about 25 in a pub and then similar again outside the ground, 4 city fans arrested, met some of them later in our hotel and they all had feynoord hooligan wallpapers on their mobile phone. i'm sure the fans you know will confirm this

simonk said:
cyberblue said:
Hope we play Feynoord i have a few mates in Holland who Support them .They also come to Manchester a few times each season to Watch City

Cyber - I may have asked you this, but is one of them a good 6ft + with a pony tail? I met a Feynoord fan over in Hamburg.Telling him about the Ajax fans I know that come over - wasnt impressed with "the fvcking jews"
simonk said:
cyberblue said:
Hope we play Feynoord i have a few mates in Holland who Support them .They also come to Manchester a few times each season to Watch City

Cyber - I may have asked you this, but is one of them a good 6ft + with a pony tail? I met a Feynoord fan over in Hamburg.Telling him about the Ajax fans I know that come over - wasnt impressed with "the fvcking jews"
Yeah that will be Angeloe

-- Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 pm --

salfordpaul said:
cyberblue said:
-- Mon May 31, 2010 4:25 pm --

& exactly how many got "battered"?
about 25 in a pub and then similar again outside the ground, 4 city fans arrested, met some of them later in our hotel and they all had feynoord hooligan wallpapers on their mobile phone. i'm sure the fans you know will confirm this
Well they couldnt of been that Battered if they were having a chat will you at the hotel I thought you meant they were in A&E or in the ICU ward

tonea2003 said:
Corky said:
The last play off you do, the ones before you don't. Spurs are in the last play-off.

yes you do, in our play off round there are the following

74 clubs will play in the play-off round: the 35 winners from the third qualifying round, the 15 losers from the 2010–11 UEFA Champions League third qualifying round (10 champions and 5 non-champions), and the following 24 clubs which enter in this round: of which we are one

The Spurs are entered in the Champion's League Playoff Round in the Non-Champions section along with Sevilla, Sampdoria, Werder Breman and Auxerre as can be seen here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010%E2%80%9311_UEFA_Champions_League" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010%E2%80 ... ons_League</a>

The 10 losers of the Champion's League Playoff Round (5 Champions and 5 Non-Champions) are dropped into the Europa League Group Stage. So if Spurs lose their very first Champion's League game, they will still be in the Group Stage of the 2010-2011 Europa League. We, Manchester City, enter the Europa League in the playoff round, so we need to win to get where the Spurs will end up even if they lose. You can see the Europa League brackets here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010%E2%80%9311_UEFA_Europa_League" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010%E2%80 ... opa_League</a>

The incident I witnessed was in a bar, a group of Dutch lads came wandering up the road looking for it, they took up position in a bar opposite ours, a couple of city went over to have a chat, the general consensus being that if city didnt go over there they would come over here - so city went over. I have to say city were minding their own business, it was the Dutch lot that came looking for it, same happened in Belgium 3 years back. A lot of these European nutters come looking for any English team's supporters, simple as that. The same will happen next season. It even went off in China 2006 pre season and Ballymena. It happens all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.