Europa League Coefficients

bluesharx said:
lancs blue said:
Knowing our luck we'll get Sibir - 2,000 miles east of Moscow - or Aktobe in Kazakhstan, even further away at 3,500 miles.

I would actually like to go to somewhere far out like that, it would be a hell of an experiance, but if I have to suffer Seville or Naples so be it, I can take the rough with the smoothe.

I agree, sod the game, it's all about the adventure.

squirtyflower said:
LittleJoeMac82 said:
so it's as your pulled out of the hat?
well it certainly was the first and second rounds
Just watched the draw replayed on UEFA webpage. It is quite random, starts by picking the seeded team to play the unseeded team then next match picks the unseeded first, so really we won't know a thing until 6th Aug! Am hoping for somewhere in western Europe!

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Some important and interesting information about our Europa League seedings.

We will be seeded for the play-off round, and if the draw was to hypothetically go on the highest seed always winning we could play.

Red Star Belgrade, Anorthosis Famagusta, Aris, Brondby, Grasshopper Zurich, Rapid Wien, FC Timisoara, APOEL Nicosia, PAOK, FC Vaslui, Lech, Montpellier, MSK Zilina, Trabzonspor, Sibir, Wisla, Racing Genk, Tavria, Karpaty, Young Boys, Maritimo, Banik Ostrava, Elfsborg, FC Utrecht, Sturm Graz, AA Gent, Randers, Motherwell, Hibernian, Sheriff, Debrecen, Dundee United, Omonia Nicosia, AIK, Bohemians, Ekranas, Aktobe.

If the draw goes as UEFA predicts.

Then if we win that tie we will likely be in pot 2 for the Group Stage, so again hypothetically we could end up with(if draw goes as UEFA predicts):

Possibilities:

Pot 1-Atletico Madrid, FC Porto, CSKA Moscow, PSV, Juventus, Sporting Lisbon, Olympiakos, Fenerbahce, Stuttgart, AZ, Steaua.

Pot 3-Sampdoria, Dinamo Bucharest, AEK, Lokomotiv Moscow, Metalist Kharkiv, Levski Sofia, Rosenborg, FC Salzburg, Maccabi Haifa, Auxerre, Unirea Urziceni.

Pot 4-Austria Wien, Feyenoord, Real Mallorca, Litex, CSKA Sofia, Odense, Dnipro, Napoli, Borussia Dortmund, Dinamo Zagreb, Partizan, BATE.

I just think that, especially the group stages, is really tough and this competition is hard and should be more respected by people, we'll do well to win it.

Get on BetFred with that lot! You could pay for us all to go if that accumulator came up!!

Good luck - and don't forget it was my idea to put the bet on ;-)

Athletico Madrid
Manchester City
Sampdoria
Dortmund.

I bet that is a harder group that United will get in the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.