Europa League/Conference League Games | Quarter-Finals | 11/18 April '24

Or maybe not as good as we are led to believe.

Maybe, but look at the title races in the other leagues. Paris, Leverkusen, Madrid and Inter all clear.

Since January everyone has pretty much known who was going to win those leagues.

I think considering the competitiveness of the top 4 battle and a 3 horse title race, I can see the fatigue argument.

Liverpool and Arsenal look done to me and Spurs and Villa are struggling to win 2 games on the bounce at the moment

Oh dear looks like the awful Collymore may have to write another snide tweet about City to keep his customers happy

Maybe, but look at the title races in the other leagues. Paris, Leverkusen, Madrid and Inter all clear.

Since January everyone has pretty much known who was going to win those leagues.

I think considering the competitiveness of the top 4 battle and a 3 horse title race, I can see the fatigue argument.

Liverpool and Arsenal look done to me and Spurs and Villa are struggling to win 2 games on the bounce at the moment
You missed the point, good domestically doesn’t equate good v sides from other leagues. Bayern miles off it domestically this year but always seem to do well in the “champions” league.

Could end up with no PL sides left in Europe after tonight, maybe, just maybe, the PL aint as strong as a lot think
The myth about it being the best league in the world. It may well be one of the most entertaining. But that could well be due to the so-so standard of a lot of the teams. There's a lot of poor teams in the league outside the top 5 or 6. And even at the top of the table. Look at us and Liverpool; we're both pretty good going forward. But we also are both iffy defensively. Both teams give up a fair share of chances to the opposition. Spurs are another. And the rags; look at the amount of shots they're allowing their opponents. And they're 7th (don't laugh, dammit) in the table. You won't get away with that against top notch European opponents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.