Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it chance of saving (0.2)^35?

My number did seem veeery small and I've had about 6 pints and i was always bad at stats so I defer to you.
Chance of saving them all is, chance of saving at least 1 out of 35 is 1 - (0.8^35).. so ~0.9996 or 99.96%

Listening to the post-final comments from Rio and Scholes on BT. They are right about not having any leaders. Long may it continue.

I finished playing footy at 10pm and put Talksport commentary on for the drive home. They said United had no ambition and looked like they were playing for the draw. Villarreal looked like they were going for the win.

Radio Five Live when I got home and Dion Dublin was insistent that United deserved the win.

I assume Dublin had left his brain in the bedroom at the top of the stairs.

What on earth have you been drinking?

I had a bottle of cidre to calm me down pre-match, then a bottle of wine that I had to string out for 120 minutes plus. Elated I had to raid the 'cupboard' Martini and lemonade...? what even is that? - so I apologose for the Emery suggestion, I was overexhubirant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.