Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will United stop living in the past ??

you are an average prem team nothing else end of
The longer that you spend looking backwards, the more likely that you'll be going in the wrong direction.
Wio and Scholes harking back to GPC's time and Gill's time says it all.
Dippers did it for 30 years.

City didn't have much to look back on in 30/40 years so able to keep the eyes on the future.
Can't remember the last time Pep mentioned winning the title with 100 points.

That's how it should be.
Win and move forward.
Long may it continue.

With the money they’ve spent they should be winning trophies it’s a given apparently we won’t hear or read any of this about the scum! Conn my rehash that shite article again about us to take the spot light of them! Ashton be working all through the night ringing all his mates in the media with cheques in the post

I finished playing footy at 10pm and put Talksport commentary on for the drive home. They said United had no ambition and looked like they were playing for the draw. Villarreal looked like they were going for the win.

Radio Five Live when I got home and Dion Dublin was insistent that United deserved the win.

I assume Dublin had left his brain in the bedroom at the top of the stairs.
Nah. Just a biased rag ****.

OGS ? its was the fans fault with the riot before the liverpool game that's the real reason we lost tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.