Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What goes round , comes round waited years for these f*ckers to feel this pain , worth every minute of the wait , scum
I remember texting a mate the night United beat Chelsea to win the CL in 2008, saying “that’ll never be us, but can we just win a League Cup or something just once?!”

Within three months the Sheikh took over, within 3 years we’d won the FA Cup, 4 years the league… 4 more leagues, another FA Cup, 6 EFL Cups and 3 Community Shields later… we now have the chance to beat Chelsea in the CL final!

I can't remember celebrating a Spanish sides win over an English team more than this. It was great to see that ignorant bacon faced twat was there to see them lose live.

Oh happy days!!

Roll on Saturday.

Oh I don’t know when Peps Barca pissed all over the Govan Piss Cans chips was very very fucking funny

It's fucking weird. I lost a game of poker before, a real disappointment it was, and now I can't feel my foot! Fucking madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.