Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trashford trying to big rags up its hilarious.

Was he on the pitch tonight lol.
Imagine being an Sheffield United player and hearing that only the top teams make sacrifices. Cult like talk.

Every club can slog but only the top clubs have the quality players that it makes any difference.

I don’t know what I find more unfathomable, the fact they got to a final, the fact they ended up as runners up or the fact that they actually beat us!! They’re bloody rubbish.

Anyway I shan’t laugh too much as he laughs last, laughs longest, so I’ll keep my gob shut for now.

Are your adjustables metric or Imperial? Or does a purist such as your good self only use the exact size?
Another belter. Exact size is a bit of a misnomer, deterioration of things to be spannered, requires a flamboyant attitude that anticipates the unknown. I am outrageously flamboyant in all things and this extends to spanners and their appropriateness to a multiplicity of norms. I hope that clears it up for you?

This headline aged well...

Europa League final: How Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer can prove critics wrong​

By Simon Stone
BBC Sport

Last updated on17 hours ago

Is Unai Emery actually really good?

No idea how he got such stick at Arsenal. 5th and a European final.
He must have turned up at Arsenal and thought “good ebening… what the fuck has Wenger done to this club?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.