Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s really just hit my how amateur Utd are as a club. The club is in a total mess & they are very lucky they got 2nd.

Ole & rashford both very embarrassing with post match interviews.

they will be lucky to get top 4 next season & that’s the truth. Expect plenty of protest next season at old Trafford & a few games postponed
As funny as it may be in the short-term watching United finish outside the top 4, long-term it would potentially do us more damage than good. United finishing 2nd to us is perfect. Let them continue to believe they are going in the right direction under Ole, while we continue to hoover up trophies. Sooner or later they will realise they have a fucking dud in charge and will replace him with someone who is far more capable. Hopefully by then we will be so superior to them that it would take years for them to catch up.

Been exchanging What's app''s with a work colleague red, who is quite objective about them, he says that they have overachieved this season relying on flakey ad-hoc moments to win games and that playing two average midfielders at home means they won' t win anything.
I also pointed out that another problem was Ole, if things didn't go according to plan that he wasn't smart enough to change things and that even after being there for almost three years, he still looks and acts like a caretaker with Ferguson,who is acting like the spectre at a feast, making all the big decisions and telling what to do.

I think he's done at this level, mate :)

article-2271276-174517C7000005DC-933_306x423.jpg

Gail Platt likes this post.

As funny as it may be in the short-term watching United finish outside the top 4, long-term it would potentially do us more damage than good. United finishing 2nd to us is perfect. Let them continue to believe they are going in the right direction under Ole, while we continue to hoover up trophies. Sooner or later they will realise they have a fucking dud in charge and will replace him with someone who is far more capable. Hopefully by then we will be so superior to them that it would take years for them to catch up.
Great post.

I can't remember celebrating a Spanish sides win over an English team more than this. It was great to see that ignorant bacon faced twat was there to see them lose live.

Oh happy days!!

Roll on Saturday.

Attachments

• B6611D5C-81A1-4785-B6F8-07D0AAB75342.jpeg
    B6611D5C-81A1-4785-B6F8-07D0AAB75342.jpeg
    536.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 1E26EC78-22D1-4F89-BE33-1F59229BB428.jpeg
    1E26EC78-22D1-4F89-BE33-1F59229BB428.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
Another belter. Exact size is a bit of a misnomer, deterioration of things to be spannered, requires a flamboyant attitude that anticipates the unknown. I am outrageously flamboyant in all things and this extends to spanners and their appropriateness to a multiplicity of norms. I hope that clears it up for you?
Indeed it does: Nut and bolts get rounded and sometimes corrode, and you have appropriate spanners, both fixed and adjustable to deal with all eventualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.