Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How disrespectful is that taking off the runners up medal no sooner has it been placed round their necks,they thought they had this in the bag the cnuts slap it up them ..
I could feel a lot of hubris before the game. Almost as if they thought they just had to turn up.
Seems to happen to them a lot in those types of games.

E2WNIT3WEAAwwRG
Nom, nom, nom.

Similar to Phil I think he learned his craft on the streets whereas Phil has honed his to fit the professional game and Rashford reckons he's trying to skin his mates every time he gets it and huffs when he doesn't.
Agree with that. I was more talking about his interviews, He's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Dont even think he knows what he is saying half of the time.

Reporter "How do you think you played today Marcus?"

Rashford "I can wipe my own bum".

In 10 years time Bt will be advertising their new documentary about ermmmmm Bruno Fernandes & Ole will be reminiscing in the papers about how they would of beaten Villarreal 5-1 if he’d of played Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.