Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
“You're playing Villarreal here. You're playing a team that finished seventh in a really poor La Liga. Think of Real Madrid and Barcelona, how bad have they been? Manchester United should win this game comfortably.”- Paul Scholes

Initially when I read it, I had thought someone on the internet made that up. Nope, daft **** actually said that. That arrogance and disrespect. Eat and choke on some of that humble pie you twat.

Not often Simon Stone is worth quotimg but here goes.

But amidst all the swirl of media that's been around the club and the ownership over the last few weeks, the eyes will be on the owners now to see whether they can deliver the funds and the players that Solskjaer and United need to truly be competing because although winning the Europa League would have been good, United were only in the Europa League because they weren't good enough to stay in the Champions League and that's not good really enough.

The paperboy always seems to make Greenwood the fall guy, personally, I think he's a good player...... now Rashford on the other hand..... did nothing, contributed fuck all.
TBF, imo Greenwood plays too much in bursts. Goes missing for long periods and produces a moment or two of brilliance. Possibly cuz he's still too young and/or he's not really a winger. But yeah, Rashford was gash.

I can’t help but think last nights game is another boost to are guys on Saturday

I know city will be concentrating on their own game but I can imagine a couple of jokes and laughing going around training today

pep can use this as a stick do beat are players with,
“ if you don’t give 100%, if you don’t play well, it doesn’t matter if you are the favourites, it doesn’t mean you will win it “

Plus most footballers are like school kid and probably can’t wait to win the CL so can get to national team camp to rub it in.
( especially the English boy )

I think the boys will also will know how good it will feel to travel back into Manchester as European champion on the back of last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.