Europa League Final. Arsenal vs. Chelsea. 29/5/19.

My main take-home point. Perhaps other fans will now begin to understand why some of us boo the Champions League anthem (I don't, incidentally). It's UEFA that's being booed, in the main. It is a shithouse, run by suits who don't give a flying fuck about the man (woman) on the terraces. Loathe them.

Watched the final. Thought it was boring and tedious. There's too much time between the final and the end of the season. Both teams played as if they'd just got back from a 2 week all inclusive. I've seen more distance covered in an over 45s veterans game. The atmosphere in the stadium was absolutely shambolic. It felt like I was watching a pre-season friendly. Even the celebrations were incredibly subdued. The journalist badgering Eden Hazard to reveal his future after scoring a brace in a European cup final was nail bitingly cringe worthy. I don't know why Eden entertained him. Should have told him to do one!

I hope the suits at UEFA enjoy their new yachts over the summer though!

earns money off criticising Arsenal.

Blokes a t***

Each to their own, and to be fair he’s been comparatively supportive this season.

If there is a means to making serious money from club criticism let me know, as our Match Day Forum is a potentially untapped revenue stream. Maybe the Bluemoon powers that be should stream it live. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.