Europa League Final - Dublin

Was so looking forward to this. City in the final or not, it was great that we were given such a great event in the updated version of Lansdowne. Sadly now though, things are a lot tighter than it was when it was announced, at this rate, as it said on one of our papers this morning..

Last person to leave Ireland please turn off the lights.

Ah well.

brianstrousers said:
bluemanc said:
People probaly thought the same 3 yrs ago.
They were never this shit

-- Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:13 pm --

bluemanc said:
People probaly thought the same 3 yrs ago.
That was one of the biggest mysteries of my lifetime,how such a crock of shit made that final,their an even bigger crock of shit now
The "in my lifetime"stuff is silly,they took the rags close in 2 games & should have battered Valencia at home in the chumps league so they can't be that bad.
We'll see anyway.

If the game's on the 18th, when will we find out if we're in it? i.e. when would our semi-final be?

Also would there still be tickets going around that time?

Would love to go but don't want to buy a ticket and not see City!

we have ferry and hotel already booked as on a stag doo monday to friday in dublin, if i cant get a ticket i will not be impressed, can see ticket exchange for sleeping on my hotel floor coming here ha ha

Goo said:
If the game's on the 18th, when will we find out if we're in it? i.e. when would our semi-final be?

Also would there still be tickets going around that time?

Would love to go but don't want to buy a ticket and not see City!
the semi final second leg is at the start of may, and no tickets would be left for open sale. if i lived in ireland i would defo be trying to get a few on thursday

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Football fans in the Republic of Ireland will be able to apply for exclusive tickets for the UEFA Europa League final from December 16 - January 13 from this page.

Ticket prices for the UEFA Europa League final are as follows:
• Category 4 - €50
• Category 3 - €80
• Category 2 - €105
• Category 1 - €135
Wheelchair tickets are also available for €50 which includes one free ticket for their attendant.

Well I'm applying for one! Even if City don't make it I'm still going. I see the stadium every freaking day on the train line.

Anyway got a link to this page. I`ve relatives in Ireland, but not got that many points on season ticket. Please.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Football fans in the Republic of Ireland will be able to apply for exclusive tickets for the UEFA Europa League final from December 16 - January 13 from this page.

Ticket prices for the UEFA Europa League final are as follows:
• Category 4 - €50
• Category 3 - €80
• Category 2 - €105
• Category 1 - €135
Wheelchair tickets are also available for €50 which includes one free ticket for their attendant.

Well I'm applying for one! Even if City don't make it I'm still going. I see the stadium every freaking day on the train line.

Anyway got a link to this page. I`ve relatives in Ireland, but not got that many points on season ticket. Please.
it should be on uefa.com

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.