Europa League Final - Dublin

How many fans do people think we could take to Dublin? Not just in the stadium, i know i would be there ticket or no tickets.

a nice little picture of the aviva stadium over the past few days

76945_470129226381_618921381_5438617_1954849_n.jpg

im getting mine on thrusday with my dad,if we dont make the final sure i can just enjoy whos ever playing,the stadium is just a walk away,would be epic if we made it and i dont want to rely on the os for tickets as im sure the loyal points will be true the roof

tasker said:
Anyway got a link to this page. I`ve relatives in Ireland, but not got that many points on season ticket. Please.
it should be on uefa.com[/quote]

Thanks found it, but no sign of allocations. Any idea how many we`ll get or will it be bent like FA and only get about a quarter of tickets available.

Is this on open sale to Irish citizens or is it a lottery-type deal?
I'm on the case to Irish cousins and uncles as we speak but money's a bit tight over there at the moment. I'm trying to convince them that if we don't make it, they can still make a killing if the Dippers or Jocks make the final

salfordblue-tony2 said:
tasker said:
Anyway got a link to this page. I`ve relatives in Ireland, but not got that many points on season ticket. Please.
it should be on uefa.com

Thanks found it, but no sign of allocations. Any idea how many we`ll get or will it be bent like FA and only get about a quarter of tickets available.[/quote]

about 12k

salfordblue-tony2 said:
tasker said:
it should be on uefa.com

Thanks found it, but no sign of allocations. Any idea how many we`ll get or will it be bent like FA and only get about a quarter of tickets available.[/quote]
probably bout 15,000

I reckon about 10-12,000 if we somehow managed to break the habit of my lifetime and get to a final.

I think maybe 3500 loyalty points would be the minimum needed.

seems a bit strange that they only open this up to republic of ireland residents. there are many northern ireland residing republic of ireland supporters who will out on this.

LongsightM13 said:
Is this on open sale to Irish citizens or is it a lottery-type deal?
I'm on the case to Irish cousins and uncles as we speak but money's a bit tight over there at the moment. I'm trying to convince them that if we don't make it, they can still make a killing if the Dippers or Jocks make the final
think you apply for them, so not 100% on getting them, the champions league final is the same to us english, but that starts in march

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.