Europa League Final | Sevilla beat Roma on penalties

Well if he wins this he'll be the one with the most titles in european competitions
Who cares, 4 of them are second rate competitons and no one is going to remember his teams because they play crap football.

Anyone watching on the BT Sport app? Nice to get the match in 4K HDR for free. I remember BT only used to make it available for free on YouTube and it was a jerky mess.

I did actually pay for a sub (£30 for 30 days) to watch the game in Munich and the semi finals.
I’m watching it via BT Sport You tube, good picture that is too. It’s also live on the same You tube page for the Champions League final.

Mourinho was linked with us for what seemed like years. Thank the lord the club went balls deep for Pep.
This team we have right now would concede less than 10 goals per season under Mourinho. I don't understand this hatred for him, apart from clearing almost every trophy available, he contributed to us winning the 13/14 title.

I’m watching it via BT Sport You tube, good picture that is too. It’s also live on the same You tube page for the Champions League final.
Just had a look and it's a decent picture but it's 60fps which is causing stutter.

Try the BT Sport app because that is showing it at native framerate of 50fps and, if you can, change your device refresh rate to 50hz to match it.

Last edited:
This team we have right now would concede less than 10 goals per season under Mourinho. I don't understand this hatred for him, apart from clearing almost every trophy available, he contributed to us winning the 13/14 title.
Lol he wouldn't have built a team like the one we have right now, he would've won a league title fall out with the top players the next season and get sacked, like at every major club he's managed.
As for the hatred, just watch this game and you'll get why a lot of people can't stand him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.