Europa League games 29th sept

that was one shit performance and a totally shit game. once it got to the hour mark i was just starting to think that this team (i still dont even know how to spell or pronounce them) could hang on for a famous draw.
Fair do's to bignose, he knows where the goal is.
and well done for the commentator who said "rooney has made an instant impact"..............with a mishit volley from 10 yards out straight in the middle of the goal which hit the ground and bounced 30ft in the air and was going 20 yards wide until bignose got on the end of it!??!!

highlight of the match was when robbie savage said something like "im still quite surprised that the united fans have stayed awake watching this" it really was that bad.

The rags are better at hiding empty seats than we are.
It was hard to spot any of the empty areas watching it on TV

I have not seen THE goal but I read comments on the match report on here that basicaly said fatty scuffed it and big nose headed it in. The Blue went on to say 'watch Rwayne get the credit'. Guess what...... He's back, today the media report that old ruggie set up the goal !!!! lets hope that convinces PEG to play him on Sunday. The world needs Wayne.

Its all unravelling before our eyes boys and girls

His whole demeanour hasn't been right since he landed, living out of a suitcase, looks fucking miserable along with is staff, blaming the refs, linesman, fixture congestion.

And the players look miserable as fuck, Rooney, Carrick on the bench.

Its fucking brillaint tbh-he will be implementing his exit strategy before we know it.

Hes finished at the top level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.