Europa League games 29th sept

I have not seen THE goal but I read comments on the match report on here that basicaly said fatty scuffed it and big nose headed it in. The Blue went on to say 'watch Rwayne get the credit'. Guess what...... He's back, today the media report that old ruggie set up the goal !!!! lets hope that convinces PEG to play him on Sunday. The world needs Wayne.

I saw it on the news this morning – he completely scuffs his shot, which looped very kindly to Ibrahimovic (who was pushing the defender away) to head in from about an inch away!!!

It was a jammy goal that a brick wall taller than the marking defender would have scored. It was one of their two shots on target.

Zorya was so poor in the final third after breaking away for countless counters that Bony for them would have made a far improvement.

Only saw the second half, both teams looked clueless. At least the Ukrainians had an excuse being on the road and with a team that probably costs less than a quarter Pogba. They might have had three if they could just put foot to ball. Ironically Rooney had a hard time putting foot to ball and the rags get the winner out of it because it bounces right to Zlatan and he had what looked like eight inches on the defender for the easiest goal you might ever see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.