Europa League Games 8th April

SereneCreamyBuckeyebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

7541823-Granada-Studios-Manchester-Print-Manchester-Gifts-Retro-Television-Art-0

Last edited:
Found a random article on the City website regarding Derby days. It was an interview with actress Sheila Hancock whose late husband was Morse actor John Thaw.

Thaw was born in Longsight and grew up in Gorton. His Dad and brother were huge Blues (quite rightly) and young John followed suit.

However after Munich he became a Rag (bloody turncoat!). Apparently though he still had feelings for his first football love though. Once he made it he remained close to his family. Sheila and her daughters recounted many arguments when John's family visited when the subject turned to football! Don't recall Thaw be a celebrity rag and as he was from Manchester I'll let him off!

If you've made it this far, thanks very much! A question though why would your FA Cup winning captain leave Manchester to manage your rivals Stretford ? Or if you were your club's record signing who went to Turin, why would you go to direct rivals?

Mercer and Busby were friends apparently, before my time. Why is it that Busbys death was a national event yet Mercer's wasn't?

My own theory is that Stretford are the kings of hype. Their PR man appears to have his fingers up all the media's arses. But as I believe esteemed colleagues on here have pointed out, you play on Thursday night cos you're shit!

Reactions: mat
Found a random article on the City website regarding Derby days. It was an interview with actress Sheila Hancock whose late husband was Morse actor John Thaw.

. . . . . . .

My own theory is that Stretford are the kings of hype. Their PR man appears to have his fingers up all the media's arses. But as I believe esteemed colleagues on here have pointed out, you play on Thursday night cos you're shit!
Their PR men ARE the media's arse. The broadsheets, the tabloids, the tv studios are stuffed to the brim with 'em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.