Europa League - Group Stage - City, Juve, Salzburg, L Poznan

Re: Europa League Draw - Group Stage

cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Leverkusen are in group B.

I know its probably obvious to UEFA but why did that affect group A ? Not that I'm complaining....

think it's to do with not having teams from the same country kicking off at the same time in the same country...

I don't really know why, I'm sure Dortmund and Leverkusen have played at home together 1 weekend in the Bundesliga.

We're 'club mates' with Torino aren't we?! The trip to Juve will be interesting!

when will the fixtures be drawn and will they not keep switching the home and away legs like last time

cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Leverkusen are in group B.

I know its probably obvious to UEFA but why did that affect group A ? Not that I'm complaining....

I think it's to do with TV coverage for the last 2 group games which are split between Wed and Thurs. It's so they avoid 2 teams from the same country playing at the same time.

alera said:
Do we have the dates for the away games ?

Computer program will be sorting the dates out later today.

m27 said:
Kolarov's Left Foot said:
REALLY? Why haven't i seen anything about this on SSN? Is this a done deal or are we just in talks with Barca? Would be buzzing if it happened!

Just been on the yellow ticker. Only rumoured to be "talks" at this stage.

Leave him alone, stop bullying!

cleavers said:
Not a bad group really, some good trips, all decent stadiums I would imagine, all reasonably easy to get to, and all should bring/have good support here.

Juve now play at the Stadio Olimpico capacity 28000 whilst the stad del alpi is being rebuilt so might not be that many tickets floating around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.