Europa League - Group Stage - City, Juve, Salzburg, L Poznan

JuveFan said:
THIS MAN WILL DESTROY YOU

alessandro-del-piero-juve1.jpg

He can get a reduced admission in the OAP section if that helps.

Re: Juventus, Salzburg, Lech Poznan

I was in Poznan before and after the Groclin game, nice old town - good beer - locals friendly enough, the police don't take no prisoners and come dressed for WW3 in robo cops suits - I am sure they are perfectly cabable of controlling any unruly mobs..then again if Danny says they are bad...

imagine city trying to pull this off? They look like bloody nutters!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwtJVQFB9es[/youtube]

Re: Europa League Draw - Group Stage

JoeMercer'sWay said:
cleavers said:
I know its probably obvious to UEFA but why did that affect group A ? Not that I'm complaining....

think it's to do with not having teams from the same country kicking off at the same time in the same country...

I don't really know why, I'm sure Dortmund and Leverkusen have played at home together 1 weekend in the Bundesliga.

OK thanks, that will make sense to UEFA I guess, but they're not local rivals, not even close, so I'm sure they have kicked off at the same time, but one could be home, the other away, it might be to do with TV coverage or something, but more likely UEFA logic.

Re: Juventus, Salzburg, Lech Poznan

Interesting group for sure.

I wanted Manchester City because it enables me to see Juventus live on my doorstep which is great.

Despite losing Diego I think we've signed some good players and are different team than last year.

I just hope the games are good and both teams qualify from the group.

Any travel tips you need on Turin just PM me guys I'll gladly help.

BufordUSABlue said:
Rules:

The draw for the round of 32 includes the top two teams from each of the 12 groups along with the eight sides transferring from the UEFA Champions League after finishing third in their pools.

Thanks for that. Call again in December!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.