Europa League - Group Stage - City, Juve, Salzburg, L Poznan

Salzburg is no problem for you to beat although they won all their six games in the europa league last year (against Villareal, Lazio and Lewski). This year Salzburg plays really bad, they have no good goalkeeper and no good striker. If you need any information about Salzburg you're welcome to ask. :)

Love football - hate Salzburg!

Greetings from Austria!

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
lancs blue said:
We'll only get about 1500 tickets max. The rule is 5% minimum for UEFA comps. and the stadium only holds 28,000
28,000 that's got to be a miss print.
Nope, they are waiting on their Juventus Arena to be built on the site of the now demolished Delle Alpi. In the meantime they play at the Stadio Olimpico Torino.

BL2blue said:
Lech will fill their allocation at COMS that's for sure! Should be a good atmosphere on that night.

I wont be going to Salzburg this time but I urge anyone who is thinking about it to go. I have been there a couple of times and it's great.

Had a great weekend there last year - got a photo on the wall in the living room that was taken in a place where they did the old costume shots in sepia print - my partner looks great, but I look a total twunt with the white wig on etc.

OK, I know, I look a total twunt without the white wig on as well LOL

bluemoonmatt said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
28,000 that's got to be a miss print.
Nope, they are waiting on their Juventus Arena to be built on the site of the now demolished Delle Alpi. In the meantime they play at the Stadio Olimpico Torino.

This is 100% correct... Just checked with a mate who is from torino... Playing in the Winter Olympic Stadium, until the Delle Alpi is rebuilt...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.