Re: Europa League Draw - Group Stage

mcfcinprague said:
alib said:
Vienna
Naples
Madrid

would be nice trips for the mrs and I

Naples is a shithole mate

I know what you mean having been a couple of times but there are some superb museums there and restraunts to die for - also it's only a short 30 min speedboat ride to Capri and Ischia ( 2 of the most stunning places in the world)

also The Amalfi Coast is just round the corner with Ravello being breathtaking - plus just a 20 min train ride to see Pompeii and Herculaneum

alib said:
mcfcinprague said:

I know what you mean having been a couple of times but there are some superb museums there and restraunts to die for - also it's only a short 30 min speedboat ride to Capri and Ischia ( 2 of the most stunning places in the world)

also The Amalfi Coast is just round the corner with Ravello being breathtaking - plus just a 20 min train ride to see Pompeii and Herculaneum

I agree - I just posted them things in my reply to the question

alib said:
mcfcinprague said:

this

was just there 2 weeks ago

So do we play 6 games in the group , if not how does it work ?

MCFC OK

pompei's a building site not the sort of place i want to go for my hols!

Why are Liverpool in Pot One and we're in Pot Two. We finished higher than them in the league!

Best for making the knockout stage:
AZ Alkmaar
Odense
Sheriff Tiraspol

Worst for making the knockout stage:
Juventus
Dortmund
Rapid Wien

Best trips:
Sevilla
Dortmund
Young Boys or Lausanne

Worst trips:
CSKA Moscow
BATE Borisov
Sheriff Tiraspol

I think it's the 100th Anniversary of the Oktoberfest this year so any German team in October would be a brilliant trip, book your flights as soon as the draw is done for the best prices

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.