Europa League - Group Stage - City, Juve, Salzburg, L Poznan

Re: Europa League Draw - Group Stage

xmusampa said:
pompei's a building site not the sort of place i want to go for my hols!

Culture aah Culture

You don't spend 2 weeks in Pompeii getting a tan Chris

lancs blue said:
Best for making the knockout stage:
AZ Alkmaar
Odense
Sheriff Tiraspol

Worst for making the knockout stage:
Juventus
Dortmund
Rapid Wien

Best trips:
Sevilla
Dortmund
Young Boys or Lausanne

Worst trips:
CSKA Moscow
BATE Borisov
Sheriff Tiraspol

Not too sure about that, Switzerland is ridiculously expensive. You can't go wrong with a trip to Split though so Hadjuk Split would be a good one.

Matty said:
lancs blue said:
AZ Alkmaar
Odense
Sheriff Tiraspol

Juventus
Dortmund
Rapid Wien

Best trips:
Sevilla
Dortmund
Young Boys or Lausanne

Worst trips:
CSKA Moscow
BATE Borisov
Sheriff Tiraspol

Not too sure about that, Switzerland is ridiculously expensive. You can't go wrong with a trip to Split though so Hadjuk Split would be a good one.

Nice place Split as well

Athletico Madrid or Sevilla away would be quality.

for a safe trip avoid moscow, zenit any croatia club, italy would be quite dodgy, if spain dont get caught queing to get in half an hour before kick off as it must be spanish police tradition to baton anybody english at this time, had it and seen it a few times !!!

Matty said:
lancs blue said:
AZ Alkmaar
Odense
Sheriff Tiraspol

Juventus
Dortmund
Rapid Wien

Best trips:
Sevilla
Dortmund
Young Boys or Lausanne

Worst trips:
CSKA Moscow
BATE Borisov
Sheriff Tiraspol

I love Switzerland, expensive or otherwise. ;-)

chelseaaway84 said:
for a safe trip avoid moscow, zenit any croatia club, italy would be quite dodgy, if spain dont get caught queing to get in half an hour before kick off as it must be spanish police tradition to baton anybody english at this time, had it and seen it a few times !!!

So basically dont go to away Europa League games at all

ive been to belarus with england and it was a great drink, £65 for day visa though is steep, but what a day out lol<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:50 am --<br /><br />So basically dont go to away Europa League games at all

not saying that blueboy, just offering advice of places ive been to watching england or in zenits case friends who were there on there way to moscow

alot of what i put is obvious for places named and poland but if it helps anyone then its job done for fellow blues,

went to poznan on way to groclin and it was fantastic but very different on england days and if it was poznan playing i think

Citycitytid said:
To anyone looking at booking bargain flights as soon as its announced...

<a class="postlink" href="http://flightchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://flightchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/</a>

Heres the dates from the Europa site.

Matchday 1 : 16 September 2010

Matchday 2 : 30 September 201030 September 2010

Matchday 3 : 21 October 201021 October 2010

Matchday 4 : 4 November 20104 November 2010

Matchday 5 : 1-2 December 20101 December 2010

Just a (big) caution - we've had ties "reversed" before now: one bloke booked a week's holiday in Cyprus to take in the Omonia match and he found himself in Cyprus while we were playing the home leg.... (that was because 3 clubs shared the ground, but even so...)

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of pot 1 we simply must get an Iberian team. It's practically a 50% chance, bearing in mind that we can't draw the dippers. So, one of the following would do very nicely:

Atlético Madrid
Sevilla
Porto
Villarreal
Sporting Clube de Portugal

But please make sure that we don't play in Spain or Portugal on the first match day (September 16), as I'm on holiday on the north coast of Spain and it won't be that easy to get anywhere (apart from Porto).

Fix it for me, Mr. Platini!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.