Europa League - Group Stage - City, Juve, Salzburg, L Poznan

prices for all three away are well ramped up now on most airlines but some may want to try booking a 'citybreak' through a bog standard travel agent,we are goin on a two night trip to turin with british airways for 275 all in flyin from manc.maybe woth a shot?

Going to Salzburg, Manchester to Munich with Singapore airlines £111 return thursday out, Saturday back. Train to Salzburg £20 return (booked), hotel in Salzburg Thursday night £30, no need for hotel in Munich cos the flights at 6.30 am on Saturday. Just hope the Thomas Cook boys leave us some tickets, which is bang out of order giving them guaranteed tickets.

CTID

rambo said:
Going to Salzburg, Manchester to Munich with Singapore airlines £111 return thursday out, Saturday back. Train to Salzburg £20 return (booked), hotel in Salzburg Thursday night £30, no need for hotel in Munich cos the flights at 6.30 am on Saturday. Just hope the Thomas Cook boys leave us some tickets, which is bang out of order giving them guaranteed tickets.

CTID

I wouldnt worry about it you will get a ticket no problem for this one.

If you do the City Travel with Thomas Cook on the OS, are you guaranteed a ticket for the match irrespective of what loyalty points you have? (I have 2200 btw)

Did any see on SSN Marwood talking about us in Europe, thought he came across very well.

I then heard Liverpools general secretary or whatever he is, and he didn't even know the final team in their group and had to have the interviewer tell him. And some people don't like the way Cook comes across, I say alot better than this bloke.

JoshuaJDuckworth said:
Did any see on SSN Marwood talking about us in Europe, thought he came across very well.

Really? I thought he must have been the bloke who taught Milner how to speak. His comments were littered with copious "erms"

rambo said:

CTID
Just a bit tight for my taste. Two flights, a S-Bahn, and a train, due in Salzburg with 3 hours to spare before kick-off.... £20 train fare? €38, or did you find cheaper?

flipmode said:
JoshuaJDuckworth said:

Really? I thought he must have been the bloke who taught Milner how to speak. His comments were littered with copious "erms"

To be fair most people who are speaking as opposed to reading from a script will have something similar to ermm, oh they will pause or something while their brain sorts out what to say - even people who speak alot in their jobs do this, just something that most people do not even realise they do.

rambo said:

CTID
Looks like we will be sharing the airport floor at Munich on Friday night with you then!!! Flying out Wednesday tho. Where did you book train ticket?

Re: Europa League Draw - Group Stage

JoeMercer'sWay said:
we're off to Poland.

At least all the local poles should help fill coms. A lad a work who supports salsberg reckons they`ll be loads there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.