Europa League - Group Stage - City, Juve, Salzburg, L Poznan

goatfood said:
rambo said:
Going to Salzburg, Manchester to Munich with Singapore airlines £111 return thursday out, Saturday back. Train to Salzburg £20 return (booked), hotel in Salzburg Thursday night £30, no need for hotel in Munich cos the flights at 6.30 am on Saturday. Just hope the Thomas Cook boys leave us some tickets, which is bang out of order giving them guaranteed tickets.

CTID
Looks like we will be sharing the airport floor at Munich on Friday night with you then!!! Flying out Wednesday tho. Where did you book train ticket?
<a class="postlink" href="http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en</a>
But I can't see anything cheaper than €19 each way.

Going to Juve away. Flying from Liverpool to Milan on Dec 15th coming back on Dec 17th. Staying in Milan for 2 nights because ive heard from a few rag mates that Turins a bit of a dive. £120 all in. Can't wait. CTID

weve never played Debrecen.
Goater666 said:
Who do we want then?

Pot 1

1 Club Atlético de Madrid (ESP, holders)
2 Liverpool FC (ENG)
3 Sevilla FC (ESP)
4 FC Porto (POR)
5 Villarreal CF (ESP)
6 PFC CSKA Moskva (RUS)
7 PSV Eindhoven (NED)
8 FC Zenit St. Petersburg (RUS)
9 Juventus (ITA)
10 Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR)
11 VfB Stuttgart (GER)
12 AZ Alkmaar (NED)

Pot 2

13 FC Steaua Bucureşti (ROU)
14 LOSC Lille Métropole (FRA)
15 FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
16 RSC Anderlecht (BEL)
17 Bayer 04 Leverkusen (GER)
18 Paris Saint-Germain FC (FRA)
19 Club Brugge KV (BEL)
20 US Città di Palermo (ITA)
21 Getafe CF (ESP)
22 Beşiktaş JK (TUR)
23 Manchester City FC (ENG)
24 UC Sampdoria (ITA)

Pot 3
25 AC Sparta Praha (CZE)
26 AEK Athens FC (GRE)
27 FC Metalist Kharkiv (UKR)
28 PFC Levski Sofia (BUL)
29 Rosenborg BK (NOR)
30 FC Salzburg (AUT)
31 PFC CSKA Sofia (BUL)
32 Odense BK (DEN)
33 SSC Napoli (ITA)
34 BV Borussia Dortmund (GER)
35 NK Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)
36 FC BATE Borisov (BLR)

Pot 4
37 Aris Thessaloniki FC (GRE)
38 SK Rapid Wien (AUT)
39 PAOK FC (GRE)
40 KKS Lech Poznań (POL)
41 FC Karpaty Lviv (UKR)
42 BSC Young Boys (SUI)
43 FC Utrecht (NED)
44 KAA Gent (BEL)
45 FC Lausanne-Sport (SUI)
46 FC Sheriff (MDA)
47 Debreceni VSC (HUN)
48 HNK Hajduk Split (CRO)

From Pot 1 I'd like one of the Dutch teams as they're relatively easy to get to (PSV or AZ Alkmaar)

From Pot 3 - Sparta Prague, day out in Prague would be awesome or Dortmund as it easy to get to and the ground is amazing.

Pot 4 - Debrecen, didn't they knock us out a few years ago?

Disappointed with the dates, when i heard we had drawn Salzberg i immediately thought great, a weeks skiing and then a trip down to the game, but too early.
Anyone know of a decent ski resort near turin?

flipmode said:
If you do the City Travel with Thomas Cook on the OS, are you guaranteed a ticket for the match irrespective of what loyalty points you have? (I have 2200 btw)

No,

Against Hamburg last time, I missed out because the uptake on the official trip left them with half a plane to fill so they pulled one of the aircraft the week before the game. I could have got a ticket with the points I had, but by then couldn't organise transport because of the short notice.

I had already been to Schalke in the earlier group stages , so it softened the blow a bit

desperatedon said:
Any hotel suggestions for Poznan or Salzburg?

Cheers.
I booked the City Guest House in Pznan as I liked name and location, price was great too but they have just emailed me telling me they are full??? Bet they have found out they can get more for room!
Booked this for Saltz
Hotel Hotel Schwarzes Rössl
Address Priesterhausgasse 6, Altstadt
Salzburg, 5020
Austria
Phone +43662874426
Fax +436628744267
E-mail schwarzes.roessl@academiahotels.at
Travel information For personalized driving directions please go to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.booking.com/directions.en.html?id=170441878" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.booking.com/directions.en.html?id=170441878</a>
Your reservation details
Arrival Wednesday, 15 September 2010, check-in after 14:00
Departure Friday, 17 September 2010, check-out 07:00 – 11:00

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.