Europa League (Merged)

Spent a few days in Bucharest about five years ago, the decent bars where the more affluent locals drank were still dirt cheap!

A scary place though, very eastern block and a little oppressive, the football is taken very seriously

I flew back as the bin dippers were arriving in droves for a game versus a local side I seem to remember

whothefisAlice said:
Anyone know where the finals at? Would be great to beat the Rags at fuckin Anfield!!!!!!!!!!

It amazes me that people ask such stupid questions on here at times. You have the chance that maybe someone might reply within a few hours with an answer that may or may not be correct.

You clearly were connected to something known as "the internet" at the same time as you posed the question. Why not try Google, UEFA or Wikipedia?

I'm sure you would find the answer you need within a few seconds.

City Raider said:
can't wait to see the rag crowds for this

Isn't it compulsory for rags who are season ticket holders to buy European home games tickets? With 55k season ticket holders they'll be over 55k there every game

Mr Jolly said:
whothefisAlice said:
Anyone know where the finals at? Would be great to beat the Rags at fuckin Anfield!!!!!!!!!!

It amazes me that people ask such stupid questions on here at times. You have the chance that maybe someone might reply within a few hours with an answer that may or may not be correct.

You clearly were connected to something known as "the internet" at the same time as you posed the question. Why not try Google, UEFA or Wikipedia?

Or simply read the thread.

i8rags said:
Mr Jolly said:
whothefisAlice said:

Or simply read the thread.

Fair point, something I clearly didn't do!

Bluemanc100 said:
Spent a few days in Bucharest about five years ago, the decent bars where the more affluent locals drank were still dirt cheap!

A scary place though, very eastern block and a little oppressive, the football is taken very seriously

I flew back as the bin dippers were arriving in droves for a game versus a local side I seem to remember

I was there 6 weeks ago. Didn't get that feeling at all. Its a great city. The night life is fantastic and its a very safe city (low crime figures in comparison to other European capitals which is perhaps surprising). If we do get there, everyone will head to the old town - hundreds of cool bars and open until 5am. Very cheap too.

Are we not getting slightly ahead of ourselves with talk of bars in Romania etc...

I dont want us fcking up our best chance ever of winning the prem by risking our best players in this.

If we want to win a cup this season we are 3 games away in the CC against 9 in the europa. Based on this I dont see the point of playing a weakened team against Liverpool then a full strength one in europe.

I personally would have no problem seeing a complete change of team for these games including players like Nedum and Bridge.

That may sound like I think we are better than this competition. Not the case. If we were sitting 4th in the league 12 points behind Chelsea then I would be saying go all out for it.

We are very capable of winning the Prem from where we are and winning the Carling Cup. That would be an exceptional season.

We must not jepordise it by asking our match winning players to play in too many games. If our second string managed toget through the first 2 rounds then we can goforit from QF onwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.