Europa League (Merged)

I hope we take the cup serious....

A cup is a cup and i would like at the end of the season to have all four trophies that are still on offer...
Premiership is the important one, then the cups after that... How do you pick the team, thats Bobby's job not mine.... Up the blues

Ducado said:
It's up tot he club and the manager how serious they take it, I will go with what they decide

who merged the threads?

I understand why it's just my post on page 5 is a "this is what the situation is with the info" so that we don't 20 threads on "when's the draw? who can we face? are we seeded?" like we did that just clogged the board last season, and if it's on page 5 we're just going to get the same thing as people won't read.

Can you swap it about please so we have the info on page 1 clear as day and labelled so we don't have a clogged board and the same 4 questions on every page of a thread?

Sorry but low priority for me. Play the second string and see where it take us. The Premier League is there for us this season and should be the absolute focus of our campaign. As we are one team away from wemberlee I'd play a strong side there too. FA Cup = see europa league.

One thing is for sure.....ManUshited are nothing to be scared of regardless of the competition that we meet them in.

What's everyone's priority?

As much as I'd love to give the Europa League a crack, I don't think it's worth the risk of effecting our league campaign. That has to be the priority, It's not that I don't want us to excel in the Europa League, but we should played a carling cup like line up.

The league is the ultimate goal, something that will make more people take notice. We are in a GREAT position, but the job is less the half done and we need to focus. United focus will be completely on the league, and who knows? They might not even have the FA cup to compete in, whilst we have a heap of games.

The boys did us proud through this campaign and we learn some big lessons. We will come back bigger and stronger, just like when Spurs stopped us qualifying two seasons ago. Whatever happens, it's good to be blue.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.