Europa League - Quarter Finals - 7th & 14th April (Karaoke 2nd Leg, Page 25)

Not sure why we hate this a lot. Puts a lot of fear into the Rags seeing 2 of their biggest rivals in the semis, could even knock them out even if they get 4th. FA Cup for them is never going to be enough considering what we have done

Would we have 4 or 5 in the Champions league next season if Liverpool win the Europa so go into the Champions league, then that pushs the 4th place team into the Europa. That's what I've heard is it correct.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Wonder what the media spin will be? Shambolic defending from Dortmund or brilliant play from Liverpool. Let me think.

Queue the media wankathon.. Did it for Shankly... Did for *insert nauseating comment here*

They've done well, good comeback. Fair play. However, we won't hear the end of this shit for years. Ian Rush will be crying on tv saying how proud he is, carragher "won't be able to believe it" and Micheal Owen will tell BT's paying punters that "Liverpool just had to score more goals than Dortmund to win", or something equally as painful.

Forget the final, the trophy should be awarded to the vermin because they had a top second half.

That was one of the most exciting games i've seen in many years.
Thank you LFC for helping England's Coefficient!
-and i hope they now go on to win the Europa, that'll get 5 sides into the Champions, and still possibly 2 into Europa!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.