Europa League - Quarter Finals - 7th & 14th April (Karaoke 2nd Leg, Page 25)

Prime example of why you should never sit back. You lose all momentum.
Dortmund did fuck all for the last 30 minutes and panic set in at the back.
But, fair play to Liverpool for taking advantage of that. Good game to watch.
100% agree, unless of course you're Atletico Madrid you should just continue to play. They were so comfortable and if they carried on playing how they were they would've scored another 1 or 2 easily. Fucked it up badly.

If we played these fuckers tomorrow, they'd stone our coaches, spit on our players, send Sterling death threats and gloat if any of our players got injured. I dispise them. All of them. But I hate the media fawning over them a million times more. Always felt sorry for Alec Lindsay's disallowed goal in the 74 Cup Final though.

If we played these fuckers tomorrow, they'd stone our coaches, spit on our players, send Sterling death threats and gloat if any of our players got injured. I dispise them. All of them. But I hate the media fawning over them a million times more. Always felt sorry for Alec Lindsay's disallowed goal in the 74 Cup Final though.

Agreed

100% agree, unless of course you're Atletico Madrid you should just continue to play. They were so comfortable and if they carried on playing how they were they would've scored another 1 or 2 easily. Fucked it up badly.

They can't pass the ball around is the problem. But they can't maintain the pace & movement either. Both teams are headless Kloppers who can be ripped open or concede at any time as they have to do everything at 100 mph.

None of the top european teams can defend imo. They can press & they can attack but they can't defend.
Top reaches of European football aren't occupied by Serie A teams any more :) going to be a shock for all concerned when that league has a resurgence and Bayern Barca and Real get bored out 0-1 on aggregate in the quarter finals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.