Europa League Quarter Finals

Rubin look like a Sunday League team so far, you'd think this poor pitch would help them but seems to have the opposite effect.

Re: chelsea taking fa cup semi serious

None of them tackle, track back aetc and leave big holes all over the park hence the reason why they have Mikel and Ramires in the middle. However I would expect our players to step up to the plate and dominate them when it counts. Mata is the key to their game. If he plays well then the team does.

Re: chelsea taking fa cup semi serious

Eds said:
None of them tackle, track back aetc and leave big holes all over the park hence the reason why they have Mikel and Ramires in the middle. However I would expect our players to step up to the plate and dominate them when it counts. Mata is the key to their game. If he plays well then the team does.

Plus I feel that Ramires has regressed as a CM, he was doing well in a more attacking role but they brought in 4 attacking mids this summer so he never plays there.

*knocks on wood* Mata never seems to have great games against us, we usually snuff him out pretty well.

With the way this game is going I don't think there will be any need for Oscar, Mata and Hazard to even come in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.