europa league semi 2nd legs

If Chelsea win this, we can't knock them off their perch as the most successful english team this decade if we win the league and fa Cup just yet then?
2010 was the last year of the previous decade. Are you counting Chelsea's title win in your calcs? And FWIW the whole planet celebrated the millennium a year early. Strange, but true.

UEFA will be livid with all the officials. How could they possibly let 4 English PL teams get to the finals.
I bet they’re raging.
Fück then
CÜNTS.

UEFA will be livid with all the officials. How could they possibly let 4 English PL teams get to the finals.
I bet they’re raging.
Fück then
CÜNTS.

You're right but at least for the Europa final they're guaranteed a match with a lot of TV eyeballs.

Somehow Valencia vs Eintract Frankfurt sounds like two teams made up of rival restaurant workers from Shepherd's Bush.

I've always wanted us to win the Europa league so we can say we've won it and I think it's the best looking trophy, would look great in the cabinet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.