Europa League Travel Thread

Re: OFFICIAL: Europa League Travel Thread

Can get Liverpool - gdansk wed 3rd nov
poznan - sheffield - nov 5th for 33 pound all in inc tax
great besides train gdansk to poznan on the wed and cheap as chips
Wizz air

Not booked these yet but booked Milan as above

Does anyone know the dates of the games yet? i.e. who we play when???

I fancy all 3 away games to be honest , but with only 3500 points not sure I would have any chance tickets wise , so not sure if to pre book the flights.

Nice little video for the city of Poznan, looks like a decent place

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nXbRYusNDM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nXbRYusNDM</a>

Where did you get the fixtures from? I thought we were playing at Juventus on the 30th September.

Chrisja1000 said:
I fancy all 3 away games to be honest , but with only 3500 points not sure I would have any chance tickets wise , so not sure if to pre book the flights.
Book the flight and go anyway!!

Worst case scenario, you have a city break and soak up some of the atmosphere whilst watching it in a bar.
There are always a few tickets knocking around in the town on the day - people drop out at the last minute and their mates are trying to get their money back.

For the Juve away it seems that Stanstead is the only airport with a regular route there but seems likely that Mcr and Liverpool will arrange some flights closer the time but i expect these will be rammed. At the mo you can get a retrun for less than £100 from Stanstead. Flew from there for the Schalke game, it's not too much of a ball ache to get to.

anyone found anything to the salzburg match for less than 37p? because until the student loan comes in october thats all i can fecking afford

also anyone think the gf will go for the old romantic getaway to austria "oh by the way by pure coincedence i happen to have these tickets..."?

i have no mates who are city fans at all :( well none i'd like to go away with anyway (they're all on pills and sniff and thats just ont my bag)... the only one i would have i punched last week for being a c*nt, starting to feel sorry for my gf she keeps getting dragged to matches and she got the goalkeeper top for her birthday

Flixton blue said:
For the Juve away it seems that Stanstead is the only airport with a regular route there but seems likely that Mcr and Liverpool will arrange some flights closer the time but i expect these will be rammed. At the mo you can get a retrun for less than £100 from Stanstead. Flew from there for the Schalke game, it's not too much of a ball ache to get to.

I just booked two tickets liverpool to milan 45 each inc tax. fantastic ryanair

Compstall35 said:
Flixton blue said:

I just booked two tickets liverpool to milan 45 each inc tax. fantastic ryanair

Not a bad shout that. How far's Milan from Turin? If it's fairly direct might be worth considering this route.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.