Europa League Travel Thread

cool cat said:
alan__mcfc said:
3 of us on the same flight (wife and 17yr old son), was going to stay in Turin both nights. Looking at hotels now, found tham expensive in Milan

We may do the same mate but by the time we land in Milan at 7ish its an hour travel to the city centre and then the train to Turin so were debating what to do . Plenty of time to decide though .
We did find a 3 star hotel next to milan train station for 100 euro a night which sleeps 4 ...

A few of us on the same flights, doing a night in milan then a night in turin.

Hotel fenice in milan, tripple room b&b £80 for 3 people.
Hotel san paolo in turin, b&b £55 for 3 people

London luton to poznan 3rd nov 8.05, poznan to luton 5th nov 6.10. 1 night in hotel wed. Looking for transport from manchester area to luton return. Two people.

I posted this in the Ticket and Travel Exchange Forum:

Exiled Blue (Spain):

I need one ticket for Poznan and another for Juventus.

If anyone is interested I can offer free travel (hired car) for 3 more blues from Berlin Schoenefeld Airport to Poznan. I arrive in Berlin on the Wednesday and will stay the night before picking the car up from the airport around 09.00 on Thursday November 4. It's about 3 hours, almost all by motorway. On the way back, the car needs to be handed in by 07.00 on the Friday morning, so it gives us a few hours after the game in Poland for a few sherberts (not the driver, unfortunately!).

I'm doing the same sort of thing for the Juventus game. Three free places on offer again from Milan Malpensa Airport to Turin and back. Picking up the car at around 09.30 on the day of the game, Thursday December 16, and dropping it off early on Friday morning, around 7 o'clock. The journey should be around 90 minutes.

So, if any of you are getting into Berlin Schoenefeld early on November 4, or if you're in Berlin from the Wednesday, send me a pm. Likewise, I can transsport anyone arriving at Milan Malpensa early on the morning of December 16.

And if there's any chance of a ticket for the games, it would be greatly appreciated.

Six of us from North East booked for Juventus.
Fly to Gatwick then Easyjet to Milan Linate, hiring car as not many train options + length of time it will take getting from airport to milan then to turin.
Booked Best Western Luxor Turin, 100m from train station. Approx £54 a night B&B for 2 sharing.

milan on the weds. turin on day of match.
everyone beware turin is a no drinking city when english teams are in town.
hope im wrong?

For anyone wanting to fly to Milan how about this? Easyjet

London Gatwick to Milan Malpensa
Dep 15 December 2010 13:05
Arr 15 December 2010 15:55
1 x £28.99

Milan Malpensa to London Gatwick
Dep 17 December 2010 18:10
Arr 17 December 2010 19:05
1 x £18.65

Total flights and options for all passengers:£47.64

desperatedon said:

1 x £28.99

1 x £18.65

That's cracking value. We've done something similar from Luton with Easyjet but were restricted to flying out on the day of the game rather than the day before because one of our lot can't get the Wednesday off work. So we plumped for:

London Luton to Milan Malpensa
Dep 16th December 06.45
Arrive 16th December 09.40

Milan Malpensa to London Luton
Dep 17th December 10.15
Arr 17th December 11.15

Total - £67.60 each. It's crept up a few quid since we booked to just over 70. I'm not overly happy with the early flight back but can't argue with the price. We just need to sort out travel to Luton late on the Wednesday afternoon after our mate finishes work - will probably look out for cheap advance train tickets to Watford which can sometimes be picked up for £22 return when they go on sale 12 weeks in advance. Not sure what the availability of cheap train tickets is like during the week though. Going to book a couple of rooms in a Travelodge about 4 miles from Luton airport - they're doing family rooms for £19 a night if booked and paid for in advance.

desperatedon said:

1 x £28.99

1 x £18.65

[/quote]

I'm on these flights, I can't wait! Any one staying at the Hostel Brasil, it gets good ratings on the hostels booker site and is cheap as the rags transfer policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.