Europa League Travel Thread

Vonk's Konk said:
cityjo said:
2 of us if someone wants put a mini bus on to luton :)
And 1 of me!

theres 3 of us from stalybridge who will be up for getting a minibus. saves me driving pissed up

we got the flights at 67

thursday morning fly back 6am friday

left it to late with wizz air from Luton nearly £300 pound each return now cunts anyone find any better let me know cheers

8 of us on the liverpool to milan flight.
We are considering spending the weds night in Milan then getting the first train to Turin on the Thursday morning given the time we land in Milan .
Any other blues having similar thoughts ??

city51 said:
left it to late with wizz air from Luton nearly £300 pound each return now ***** anyone find any better let me know cheers
Poznan

Just looking at the Thomas Cook packages. Unfortunately I'm not a season ticket holder, but want to go on one of the away trips...

On the Thomas Cook website it says ''Day trip from Manchester to Salzburg. Available to Manchester City Seasoncard holders and corporate seasonal members.'' - Does this mean that its not available to access card holders or other fans? If so, does anyone know from previous experience of these trips if they ever go on open sale?

Any info appreciated.

cool cat said:
We are considering spending the weds night in Milan then getting the first train to Turin on the Thursday morning given the time we land in Milan .

3 of us on the same flight (wife and 17yr old son), was going to stay in Turin both nights. Looking at hotels now, found tham expensive in Milan

alan__mcfc said:
cool cat said:

3 of us on the same flight (wife and 17yr old son), was going to stay in Turin both nights. Looking at hotels now, found tham expensive in Milan

We may do the same mate but by the time we land in Milan at 7ish its an hour travel to the city centre and then the train to Turin so were debating what to do . Plenty of time to decide though .
We did find a 3 star hotel next to milan train station for 100 euro a night which sleeps 4 ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.