Europa Tickets

Logged in fine this morning, ordered my tickets no issues, and would like to thank whoevers seat in 111 I will be sitting in. Will be miles better than the 3rd tier of the eaststand were i Usually am.

I may even wipe my nob on your seat in the hope that you dont want it back

masterwig said:
I don't like the new seat selection thing though where you can't actually select your seat, just the block.

I agree

the old system was far better

I was wondering why the only tickets left online in the East Stand for all 3 games ???

Seems v strange !!

wonder if they are going to fill stand by stand.
Had a bit of a sweat the other day I'm on cup scheme but my seat hadn't been allocated though my kids had. I called supporter services and apparently there will be a camera position in and around my seat position. Apparently this is affecting about 120 seats across the ground. I've now had a letter confirming this and a reallocated seat further along my usual row. For once all went smoothly

As a Access Card holder only do you think that there will be tickets left come Saturday for the Juve game?!

I can't justify forking out a extra £20 on City Cards for me and my bro just so we can go to that game! We could go to the Chelsea game for cheaper if that's the case!

What do you guys reckon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.