European or World League

Europe's wank, rather go to a league cup final, think I'm in the minority mind but dont give a shit, it's wank

Part of me thinks fuck that, but I look at half the teams in the Premier League, and wonder whether 'a warm sunny evening in Lisbon/Paris' could replace 'a wet Tuesday night in Stoke'. Our chances of winning the league would greatly diminish but the matches would be better to watch.

Not a world league but Europe possibly

Can't drive to Paris / Lisbon in 55 minutes though.

It will come in some form eventually. I wonder who we'll grow to develop a real aversion to like Boro,Milwall,SJoke, NEverton ?

Can't drive to Paris / Lisbon in 55 minutes though.

It will come in some form eventually. I wonder who we'll grow to develop a real aversion to like Boro,Milwall,SJoke, NEverton ?
They won't care about the fan's travel situation. Players hop on a flight. Look at the distances teams in USA, Russia and Oz have to travel for domestic matches. Longest flight in a Euro league would be something like Celtic going Istanbul or Athens

They won't care about the fan's travel situation. Players hop on a flight. Look at the distances teams in USA, Russia and Oz have to travel for domestic matches. Longest flight in a Euro league would be something like Celtic going Istanbul or Athens

Half empty grounds,no away fans,shite atmosphere .......LOADSAMONEY........end of footie as we know it but normality for those born into it.

Half empty grounds,no away fans,shite atmosphere .......LOADSAMONEY........end of footie as we know it but normality for those born into it.
Other than us and Germany are there any other major countries with a culture of away fans. Travelling around SA and majority of stadiums a third full except for local derbies (average attendance is higher in mls than Brazil).

So is lack of atmosphere and away fans that big of a deal for most as they already have that.

Have we short memories? The Champs League was started to prevent the then 'top' European sides from breaking away and setting up a European League. Personally think it would be a disaster. But I never go to away games anyway but having few away fans in a stadium would ruin any atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.