European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

I can agree with that, except that I don't think the judgment is open-ended or unclear at all on the specific points it was asked to consider.

But yes, you are right what happens next depends on what happens next.

Personally, I would say UEFA are in the stronger position but, as you will rightly point out, that is an opinion, not based on any court rulings. Such rulings will surely have to come if this thing gets off the ground.
Which makes the whole think typically UEFA stupid, just like their flawed FFP. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Which makes the whole think typically UEFA stupid, just like their flawed FFP. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

You won't be surprised to know I disagree and think UEFA are in a good position with all of this. :)

I want super premier league.
How’s about starting from scratch and we start the leagues all over again with it being Alphabetical order with Accrington Stanley propping up the prem lg?. We would be way down in a lower lg but that’s going to happen to us anyway so won’t matter much.

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.