European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

Hit City on the Monday to make them look dodgy. Announce new league with new financial rules on the Thursday…
You are Craig David

Charges brought on Monday
City fans arguing on Tuesday
Super league hatched on Wednesday
Planned on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We get beat by villa on Sunday

I was disgusted when Manchester City announced they were in favour of the proposals put forward, utterly ashamed. I was an advocate of the English League, the English football system, the cups, the prestige, the heritage.

I wanted to continue to experience and feel the joy of seeing the club named as Champions of England, Champions of the FA Cup and to want to throw that all away for some plastic league sickened me, because I still felt a connection to the other clubs in the country that I wanted City to compete with. I didn't want that tradition to die.

This week something has changed in me, and whilst i'm still not a proponent of this 'Supa Leeg', the unjustified hatred felt towards my club and my fellow supporters by fans and professionals at these other clubs, the glee at the announcement of the PL charges, the threat of relegation, titles stripped etc, a lot of that 'love' for the 'English game' is waning.

I've now adopted the stance that, whatever happens, i'll continue to follow Manchester City FC in whatever journey it takes, be that to the top of the English game, the European one or beyond.

Wonder if they asked any club from the championship or lower there is some massive clubs down there that would bring big big following! Oh Rangers and Celtic
I posted exactly the same earlier this week.

Fcuk the PL and UEFA. The Euro Super League was killed by the media (SKY, the bastions of all thats good) as not in their interests.

As long as the increased revenues are moved down the pyramid I would be glad to get as much distance between us and those corrupt twats now.

Game needs radical change.

I was disgusted when Manchester City announced they were in favour of the proposals put forward, utterly ashamed. I was an advocate of the English League, the English football system, the cups, the prestige, the heritage.

I wanted to continue to experience and feel the joy of seeing the club named as Champions of England, Champions of the FA Cup and to want to throw that all away for some plastic league sickened me, because I still felt a connection to the other clubs in the country that I wanted City to compete with. I didn't want that tradition to die.

This week something has changed in me, and whilst i'm still not a proponent of this 'Supa Leeg', the unjustified hatred felt towards my club and my fellow supporters by fans and professionals at these other clubs, the glee at the announcement of the PL charges, the threat of relegation, titles stripped etc, a lot of that 'love' for the 'English game' is waning.

I've now adopted the stance that, whatever happens, i'll continue to follow Manchester City FC in whatever journey it takes, be that to the top of the English game, the European one or beyond.
I could not have written it better myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.