Euros 2012 Impressive players transfer discussion thread

The Czech Gebre Selassie at full back has had a good tourney.

Aged 28 and playing in their league. He would be a nice addition for a mid/low Prem club at a reasonable price.

blue b4 the moon said:
The Czech Gebre Selassie at full back has had a good tourney.

Aged 28 and playing in their league. He would be a nice addition for a mid/low Prem club at a reasonable price.

Well, he's 25 and won 3 titles here. ;-) However, I can say that Chelsea people will watch him in Poland tonight to see how he'll play against Cristina. I'm not ITK or what but this is 100%. ;-)

I think the chavs may be shopping elsewhere....

Although,in fairness,ladyboy has been awesome again and no fullback would live him when he plays as he has.

I've been an admirer of Andre Schurrle for a while now and he's really impressing me in this game. Explosive pace and an extremely powerful shot. Can play on the left, the right and up top. Surprised he hasn't actually been linked with us yet, but I'd expect him to be after this game.

After watching him again for Portugal the other night I'm really starting to think we should make a move for João Moutinho.

Similar type of player to Pizarro with much more mobility and plenty of top level European experience. Wouldn't cost a bomb and would fit right into our system.

RossiBenayoun said:
After watching him again for Portugal the other night I'm really starting to think we should make a move for João Moutinho.

Similar type of player to Pizarro with much more mobility and plenty of top level European experience. Wouldn't cost a bomb and would fit right into our system.
He plays for Porto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.