Euros 2024 qualifying draw

Genuinely don't know what to think about this.

I guess you think that those who have acted so disgracefully as to warrant a banning order could not possibly be allowed to travel to a tournament and have the chance to repeat that behaviour.

Pretty standard for those with current banning orders.

This sentence concerns me though:

“any supporter who has previously caused trouble and is deemed likely to do so again" from travelling to the tournament”

So now, you commit a crime, serve the punishment as directed by a court. Then some unnamed person from I don’t know where decides that punishment isn’t enough and extends it.

It’s the equivalent of serving a jail sentence for say burglary and being told you’re staying in jail for a bit longer than the judge decided because some unnamed person has decided you might re-offend.
Isn’t it the equivalent at being out on licence?

I guess you think that those who have acted so disgracefully as to warrant a banning order could not possibly be allowed to travel to a tournament and have the chance to repeat that behaviour.

I think taking someone's passport of them is wrong, having to report to a police station to hand your passport in is OTT IMO.

It is an easy draw,but the Cup Final v England you have,will end in disaster for you,because as shit as England are they will get 3 wins with a GD of about 15 in that group
Have you ever seen England play at a world cup before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.