Euros 2024 qualifying draw

Drove Jim yesterday,on it this afternoon though,hope you had a stress free day,try and come when no strikes next time !!
Wasn’t too bad. Flew into Manc early in the day (7:30 arrival), and I actually managed to get a train into town. And no hassle this morning. Couldn't see you yesterday as I was meeting up with an old friend from my Longsight days. Hopefully, I'll catch up with you again in the new year sometime (don't like travelling in the depths of winter). Best wishes to you and the boss and your lad.

Isn’t it the equivalent at being out on licence?

Not really as banning orders as far as I know are never issued with part of the ban not being automatically served if certain conditions are met. You’re banned until the ban is fully served. Or it now seems, plus any additional time someone other than the courts decide they think is appropriate.

Not really as banning orders as far as I know are never issued with part of the ban not being automatically served if certain conditions are met. You’re banned until the ban is fully served. Or it now seems, plus any additional time someone other than the courts decide they think is appropriate.
So it’s exactly like being out on licence.

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.