Euros Ref and VAR

Seen around 10 games and have to say have thought refs and VAR has been good. Quick decision and right.

Admittedly I haven't seen the games ref by the English refs and VAR.
Oliver has been quite harmless, but the Alty Tit? Oh dear! I'm just wondering whether Uefa might get a better ref if they spoke to that Japanese politician - Joker Titman.

Oliver has been quite harmless, but the Alty Tit? Oh dear! I'm just wondering whether Uefa might get a better ref if they spoke to that Japanese politician - Joker Titman.

And yet despite being one of the worst referees that Bluemoon has ever seen, UEFA continue to give him some of the biggest games under their jurisdiction.

Strange.

And yet despite being one of the worst referees that Bluemoon has ever seen, UEFA continue to give him some of the biggest games under their jurisdiction.

Strange.
It'll be the usual 'box ticking' approach - Uefa need refs from the various nations to show that they can appoint a 'neutral' ref! But I've seen enough of Taylor to see that he is far from 'neutral'. These refs do not get appointments based on top ability. Look at the clown they had in the VAR shed in the Dutch game. As far as I am concerned, and a good few blues more, Uefa has no reputation for putting the good of the game first, a sense of fairness, and propriety.

Seen around 10 games and have to say have thought refs and VAR has been good. Quick decision and right.

Admittedly I haven't seen the games ref by the English refs and VAR.

10 games. So that’s 1 round of PL fixtures which really means nothing.

However, the automated offside system seems to be much better - and if VAR worked like then you would all accept it ? Who would have thought that in time it would improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.