Euro's - Richards/Ferdinand miss out

glen quagmire said:
lol, What happens if terry is guilty of racially abusing anton?

they don't care
Roy has lubed up a big lava lamp and let terry bend rio over.

fucking fuming. Stuart downing over adam johnson!?
Adam Johnson - 26 league appearances, 6 goals
Stuart Downing - 36 league appearances, 0 goals, 0 assists

No Micah Richards after an awesome season playing in the leagues best defence and winning the league, not even on standby?!

Fuck Hodgson, Fuck the FA and Fuck England, I will not be supporting them for the foreseeable future.

tommcfc said:
STAND-BY LIST: Jack Butland, Phil Jagielka, Jordan Henderson, Adam Johnson, Daniel Sturridge.

STRIKERS: Carroll, Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck.

MIDFIELDERS: Barry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Milner, Parker, Walcott, Young.

DEFENDERS: Baines, Cahill, Cole, Johnson, Lescott, Terry, Jones.

GOALKEEPERS: Hart, Green, Ruddy

Very poor and run-of-the-mill picks. How do they get in ahead of Sturridge, Richards and A. Johnson?

Very uninspiring

tommcfc said:
STAND-BY LIST: Jack Butland, Phil Jagielka, Jordan Henderson, Adam Johnson, Daniel Sturridge.

STRIKERS: Carroll, Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck.

MIDFIELDERS: Barry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Milner, Parker, Walcott, Young.

DEFENDERS: Baines, Cahill, Cole, Johnson, Lescott, Terry, Jones.

GOALKEEPERS: Hart, Green, Ruddy

i have highlighted the ones i think should be in the team the others are dire and hodgeson is fuckin joke. GET HIM OUT

Jordon Henderson on standby is the biggest joke there.<br /><br />-- Wed May 16, 2012 12:21 pm --<br /><br />pleased for ruddy though, he only shipped 11 against us ;-)

only joking he will do well.

Joke that he's not included Richards and Johnsons a better option than that crock of shit that is Downing.

Who is Jack Butland?
I've never seen his name before, or heard of him.

I bet the Liverpool fans are astounded that Johnson is in the squad above Richards, and that Downing is there at all, let alone in place of Adam Johnson - that's fuckin' incredible - as is Henderson being on the stand by list. Henderson has been absolutely terrible all season. That's joke 1.

Phil Jones - average at best and not a regular for United, with Raphael - yes fuckin' Raphael - being selected in preference to him at right back. Him and Glen Johnson in preference to Micah - who is also better at centre half than most of the other named centre halves - well, that's joke 2. Jagielka is a better player than any of the centre halves who have been selected.

John Ruddy - nice lad and all, but, John Ruddy an international class keeper?
Joke 3.

England reaching the semi finals of a major tournament for the first time in 16 years? That's joke 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.