Euro's Streaming outdoors delay Solved!

Lenblue

Nothing worse than watching a game via BBC Iplayer etc, and then you here the Neighbours cheer, before we have even been given a penalty!

If like me, you stream the game to your mancave or whatever, it can be quite annoying, especially on Sunday when every man and his dog will be watching!

My wife was watching the game in the house in the quarter finals and knew the score a minute before we did.

I solved the problem tonight by sacking the apps etc, and just running an old fashioned Coaxial style aerial cable down to the shed (Less than a tenner from Argos , Screwfix etc)

Tested it out tonight, and it is actually a couple of seconds ahead of Virgin Media in the house!

Revenge on the neighbours will be mine on Sunday!!

Nothing worse than watching a game via BBC Iplayer etc, and then you here the Neighbours cheer, before we have even been given a penalty!

If like me, you stream the game to your mancave or whatever, it can be quite annoying, especially on Sunday when every man and his dog will be watching!

My wife was watching the game in the house in the quarter finals and knew the score a minute before we did.

I solved the problem tonight by sacking the apps etc, and just running an old fashioned Coaxial style aerial cable down to the shed (Less than a tenner from Argos , Screwfix etc)

Tested it out tonight, and it is actually a couple of seconds ahead of Virgin Media in the house!

So you are watching on a stream in the shed whilst your wife is in the house watching it on the telly?

So you are watching on a stream in the shed whilst your wife is in the house watching it on the telly?
vngfn.png

If the delay was an issue why didn't you wear headphones?

The terrestrial HD was 3 seconds behind satellite HD the other night, just saying.

Also HD is always behind SD so go with SD. I don't know if terrestrial SD is behind satellite or cable SD though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.