Euros winner and top scorer

Does anyone have the format of the knock-out stages i.e.

Winners of Group A play Runner-Up of Group B etc

This will definately impact who is going to win or score most goals.

dxb-blue said:
Does anyone have the format of the knock-out stages i.e.

Winners of Group A play Runner-Up of Group B etc

This will definately impact who is going to win or score most goals.

1) (Winner) A v (Runner Up) B
2) (W) B v (RU) A
3) (W) C v (RU) D
4) (W) D v (RU) C

(W) 1 v (W) 3
(W) 2 v (W) 4

Looks like van Persie won't be the main striker anymore, Hunterlaar's taken the number 9 shirt from him and van Persie is down to number 16.

I'd take Holland/ RVP at 10/1 good odds, I've got Holland as a single at 7/1 and Ukraine to win the group at 4/1, I can see them being the dark horse of the tournament

As a Bayern fan it was easier for me but I placed a cheeky 20USD bet on Muller to be top scorer in WC2010 and made quite a bit of cash and will probably bet on him again even though he is off form.

I think RVP is wrong in my opinion. There is a much much better option with better odds in Netherlands - Huntelaar

so my bets for top scorer would probably be for :

- Huntelaar - Netherlands
- Olivier Giroud (Darkhorse for me, hes not even a confirmed starter but I think he will be soon enough) - France
- Mesut Ozil and Thomas Muller for Germany (Their playstyle allows for midfielders to get a lot of scoring chances).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.