Eurovision 2024

Most of the stuff I watch on the BBC is not popular, mainly BBC2 or BBC4 for me, but that’s the point, they’re there to provide entertainment for everyone. Viewers were down this year for Eurovision but 8M or so still is good. Dr Who only gets 3M these days but that doesn’t include those who streamed the programme when it was released earlier on iPlayer. Gone are the days of 20M+ viewers.

Completely agree.

I didn’t watch it and like I said it’s not my cup of tea in general :) Just pointing out whether you or me like it or not isn’t a reason for the bbc not to show it I don’t think.
BBC1 averaged out at a cost 9p per hour last year.

CBBC averaged out at 39p per hour.

Eurovision will be one of their best viewed programmes and as a result one of thrn most cost effective.

We’re just living through a period where non-liberal snowflakes want everything cancelled that isn’t in their small window of what is acceptable to them.

The scantily clad gays and satanic songs have all been done before so many times. It probably wouldn't be Eurovision without weird or pervy acts. I'm surprised people are actually shocked by that 40 years after Frankie said Relax.
You're talking different levels here, Frankie Relax was an absolute banger of a tune in its day. Make a tune like that, albeit that in reality Trevor Horn really made it the tune that everyone knows and you can do whatever weird, pervy stuff you want.

Make a shite song and the only thing thats focused on is the pervy stuff.

BBC1 averaged out at a cost 9p per hour last year.

CBBC averaged out at 39p per hour.

Eurovision will be one of their best viewed programmes and as a result one of thrn most cost effective.

We’re just living through a period where non-liberal snowflakes want everything cancelled that isn’t in their small window of what is acceptable to them.
I know i miss love thy neighbour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.