Eurovision 2024

I couldn't believe they said he's had UK number ones. Complete seedy wrongun, and I'd say the same if he was writhing around with scantily clad women before someone starts. Funny how when couple of years ago we had a normal bloke singing a decent original song and came second isn't it!
That was a stitch up between him and the BBC to be this year's entry.

Next year they'll go back to having the public vote on 10 different acts.

I’m glad a country you wanted to do well came about 5th. That’ll warm the cockles of their hearts and send them in to murder some more kids with a smile on their faces.

It’s the little things that count.

They finished 5th because love, not hate won.

Thank you EBU.

They finished 5th because love, not hate won.

Thank you EBU.
Great. That’ll change everything.

It was a singing contest. It was fun in here when it was on.

Before hand, we had misery guts on here moaning about it being political. They fell silent as it happened and returned to say they loved it because of the politics!

Great. That’ll change everything.

It was a singing contest. It was fun in here when it was on.

Before hand, we had misery guts on here moaning about it being political. They fell silent as it happened and returned to say they loved it because of the politics!

Always next year in neutral Switzerland.

Someone will have to be on the end of the left wing hate.

You all get to go again ;-)

Always next year in neutral Switzerland.

Someone will have to be on the end of the left wing hate.

You all get to go again ;-)
I’m not the one hating. I enjoyed it last night and am enjoying your mental gymnastics today.

Fortunately, no one else outside of the bile spewers on Twitter are even mentioning the Israel result as it’s irrelevant.

Didn’t watch it, never do.

What snippets I’ve seen in the media it looks like gay pride week that I’ve also seen in the media.

Not for me thanks. Keep your celebrity fish lips and David Beckham like attention seeking twats.
1715536269052.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.